The church plays a vital role in providing Christ Like Care in the era of HIV through advocating for the most vulnerable people, the children, women and youth. John 4 (woman at the well) John 8 (woman caught in adultery)
- Provides moral guidance to the community by promoting Biblical principles of Abstinence and Faithfulness in marriage (FBO Strategy)
- Mobilise resources for HIV/AIDS interventions (FBO Strategy)
- Provide counselling, care and support to orphans and people living with HIV (FBO Strategy)
- Work closely with DMSAC (FBO Strategy)
- Support government in promoting HIV testing among members and uptake as well as well as adherence to ART.