Our mission in Botswana is to provide prevention, care and support, and advancement of Christian values to girls and boys, women and men infected and affected by HIV.
We envision a transformed nation free of HIV, upholding Christian values and healthy relationships.
We uphold the following personal and relationship values:
- Quality Services
- Acceptance (no discrimination)
- Hope (a better future for OVCs and all HIV positive people)
We uphold the following organizational values:
- Christian values and principles, e.g. abstinence and faithfulness
- Care and support for people infected and affected by TBH/IV/AIDS
- Prevention is key
- Staying healthy – physical, emotional, and spiritual