BOCAIP invites all Christians locally and outside Botswana to become active members of this movement and ensure that the Christian values are promoted and adhered to.
Its every Christian’s call to go into the world and point people to God towards salvation. You can do that through joining BOCAIP as a member and ensuring that your voice regading HIV is heard.
Membership to BOCAIP benefits you as an individual and as a church /organization in the following ways:
- Self fulfillment that you too are contributing to ending HIV and TB in Botswana through BOCAIP.
- BOCAIP creates a platform for you to freely state your views and advocate for godly interventions in your country
- Attending trainings/workshops on HIV, TB, Gender and road safety.
To become a member :
- Read about BOCAIP, its values and code of conduct
- Download a membership form below and begin to fill in.
- Submit the completed form to any BOCAIP centre near you.
- Demand a receipt after paying an annual subscription fee of P120 for individuals and P500 for churches/organizations.
- You will be given a copy of the constitution and membership certificate.
- You will be invited to attend the next AGM where you will be able to make any contribution to the strategic running of the organization.
- You are encouraged to invite more Christians to become members of BOCAIP.